Monday, September 27, 2010


I'm very like this movie and story :)
What I liked about the story was the way that the author, Stephanie Meyer describes the different stories, or events, in such a way that makes it very intriguing. I also liked the plot of the story, as the vampire happenings were being connected with the recent news, and the plot is very suspenseful. I think I could best relate to Alice, who in the story
is also a vampire and can see events into the future. I think I can relate best because in the story, she is depicted as being a fun, very crazy girl that loves to do things such as choosing a dress for a girl who really doesn’t like dresses. She can see into the future, and she is loyal to all your friends and family, so I can relate to Alice the most. I really enjoyed this book and I would give it a nine out of ten, because of the plot, and the style as in the way it is written, like making it suspenseful :)
Are you agree with me dear? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment